Welcome

Welcome to West Gallery's blog

Monday 16 July 2012

Summer weather

A little bit of a head this morning. A few glasses of wine last night at our Summer Exhibition preview evening. There was a good buzz and a good deal of interest and the sun even graced us with its presence. My mouth is dry from talking, well that's my excuse! Apologies if I didn't get to talk to you I was doing my best to meet everybody.

Now, if you couldn't make it last night don't worry, the exhibition is on until 27th August and we're open from 10am til 5pm seven days a week, so come on down and have a look at some fantastic new work from a diverse range of artists and makers.

For those of you that weren't there last night I was going to post some images of the work here but then I thought no, you need to get out more! Come and see everything for real, enjoy the experience and the feeling that art can bring you. Goodness knows we all need a bit of cheering up at the moment with this weather. (Damn, I mentioned the weather again).

Still, you might have to be quick, it's already been a busy day today, and pictures are selling fast despite the atrocious weather (sorry!). So, if you've got your eye on something pop in and have a chat, I might even put the kettle on. If you've not been to our gallery before - and why not? - then you are missing out, even if I do say so myself. Don't worry, we are not stuffy and pompous, I'm sure you've worked that out by now, and there's no hard sell. We just enjoy showing beautiful things that bring a little bit of pleasure to people's lives at an affordable price.

So whether (no, that doesn't count) you want to treat yourself  because you deserve it or you would like to find a unique gift for someone special or you just want to have a look round, West Gallery is really worth a visit.

It's beginning to clear now... that's my head not the weather! Did I mention the weather? May just have got away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment