Welcome

Welcome to West Gallery's blog

Monday 14 May 2012

I don't like Mondays

It was Brenda Spencer that coined the phrase, "I don't like Mondays". Nobody much cares for Mondays. Weekend over, back to work or school and all that. Just when you think that's all too depressing there are reasons to be cheerful! Yes, avid blog fans, get ready for our new regular blogspot on Mondays. No more random ramblings, Mondays it is, so now you know what's going on with the lowdown on all things Devon and arty at West Gallery. Now if you're getting withdrawal symptoms we may do an additional blog later in the week on Thursdays... if I have something to get off my chest, do you know what I mean? 


In the summertime it may get a bit busy so just once a week I'm afraid. Imagine, going day after day without your favourite blog? Well, if you're at a loss pop into our gallery and get a bit of retail therapy before it's too late!




If you haven't already visited West Gallery you ain't seen nothing yet, everything is beautiful, even if I do say so myself! I wish I could go on but looks like I've got a customer... gonna fly now, still soon be Monday again! Now keep reading, it wouldn't be the same without you.


Ooh, before I go, some of you may have noticed - those of a certain age (and you know who you are!) - that I have slipped a few references to song titles from the 70s into this blog just to make sure you are paying attention. In fact, there are 15 song titles from the 1970s hidden in the text. Let us know how many you can find, title and artist please. Sorry younger viewers, you'll have to ask your dad.



We will offer a little prize to the first person that can come up with all fifteen, "Three Fine Mice" by Devon ceramicist Dos Rodgers. Email your answers to info@westgallery.co.uk. Good luck, answers in my next blog.




"Three Fine Mice" by Dos Rodgers











1 comment:

  1. We've had some fascinating entries ... some songs I've never heard of!!!

    ReplyDelete